Meditations for the gray period of the planet
I’m always procrastinating or numbing out because I find the world scary or stressful. Everything feels so uncertain and overwhelming – I just want to bury my head in the sand (or Netflix) and forget about it all.
Does this sound like you?
Yogi Bhajan, the master of kundalini yoga, called this cold depression. It’s not an obvious depression, but an sneaky one. It makes overeat, overdrink and overindulge. We procrastinate and panic and numb out. We don’t allow ourselves to be the best versions of us.
Yogi Bhajan predicted that we would find the world very challenging at this time, and it’s so true. Whether it’s eco-anxiety or political uncertainty, there’s certainly plenty of openings for overwhelm to take over. Let alone just trying to get through a regular work day or look after your family.
He called it the gray period of the planet.
He gave us a set meditations to help us with this gray period – 5 meditations to practice.
- Meditation for strong nerves
- Meditation to feel cozy and contented
- Meditation to prevent ageing
- Meditation for when nothing else works
- Meditation to become sharp witted
Hi, I’m Raeeka, your Kundalini guide!
To help you with the gray period of the planet that we’re in, I’ve put these 5 meditations together in a bundle for you to use
- 5 eleven minutes meditation videos to download and use as you wish – we recommend trying to start a 40 day practice with one of them if you can
- Access access to a private Facebook group for you to discuss your practice and to get support from me