BERKHAMSTED WALKING MEDITATION 29TH MARCH 2015 10:30-11:30AM
Want to get fit + focus your mind? Need a way to relax but can’t sit still?
Give me 1 hour + I’ll clear your mind + get you gently exercising. We’ll do some initial standing stretches to wake up the body + then practice our walking meditation. The Berkhamsted walking meditation includes focusing on the breath + also silently chanting mantras in our heads to focus the mind, as we walk.
What will it do for me?
- release tension and blocks in the body
- help to quieten the mind
- allow you to be calmer and more peaceful
- promote the health of your glandular, nervous and circulation system
- give you a gentle work out
What do I have to do?
- meet at The Moor, Berkhamsted (green area opposite the train station)
- come dressed warmly + in shoes suitable for walking on grass (potentially muddy if it’s raised)
- bring an open mind + bottle of water (probably best to bring a rucksack to carry it in so you don’t have to hold it the whole time)